The 60,000-Lumen Warm-White Video Light is a 2021 addition to our Chip on Board series and is the most powerful. The CB60000P is a self-contained, compact yet powerful, all-purpose dive light with a massive 160 degree beam angle; best suited for video purposes. With its 5000 kelvin temperature and 85 CRI rating, the CB60000P is a self-contained, compact yet powerful, all-purpose dive light—but it is best suited for video purposes with its extra-wide 160-degree beam. It is pictured below in a typical camera/light setup. Most customers prefer to pair this light with our Float arms for easier underwater manageability. Utilizing the Chip on Board or COB technology, the CB60000P provides a beautiful even-toned light source to make any underwater creature pop with natural color. It also comes with 20 built-in red LED’s that put out a whopping 2000 lumens! Along with the protective hard case, lithium Ion battery pack and charger, a single arm with ball mount make up the handle are included.
- 60,000 Lumens at 5000K color temperature
- Two rechargeable LiIon Batcell60000 gives you 1.5 hours on the highest setting
- Four power settings to reduce intensity and increase battery life
- Comes in a protective hard case
- Anodized aluminum housing means rugged dependability
- Color-coded battery indicator
- 100M depth rating